If you have come this far, it is because we certainly share the same values on respect for the environment and responsible consumption.
We are committed with the Périgord-Limousin Regional Natural Park in an approach of respect for our environment. This involves a few rules and ways of doing things that we are proud to respect, and we suggest that you "play the game" with us.
For that it is very simple, it is enough to pay attention to your daily gestures, and in particular:
- Do not let the water run unnecessarily (a reasonable shower lasts on average less than 5 minutes)
- Close the taps well after use.
- Use the number of towels you need.
- Turn off the light if daylight is sufficient for the tasks.
- In Winter: Close your windows when the heating is on.
- Do not open the welcome products if you are not using them.
In their place, you will find the pretty ceramic sets by Kristiane Hink . She is a local artist, and she created these objects especially for you.