If you have arrived here it is because we certainly share the same values of respect for the environment and rational consumption.
We are committed to the Périgord-Limousin Regional Nature Park in an approach of respect for our environment. This involves a few rules and ways of doing things that we are proud to respect, and we propose to "play the game" with us.
For that it is very simple, it is enough to pay attention to your daily gestures, and in particular:
- Do not run water unnecessarily (a reasonable shower lasts on average less than 5 minutes)
- Close the faucets well after use.
- Use the number of towels you need.
- Turn off the light if there is enough daylight to perform the tasks.
- In Winter: Close your windows when the heater is running.
- Do not open the home products if you do not use them.
- On our side, we do selective sorting, we put our organic waste in compost, we clean with steam and white vinegar. We use micro-fiber washable cloths, we have equipped the whole house with energy saving light bulbs, we have installed a timer in the corridor of the hosts, we do our laundry in off-peak hours .....